Vidhan Sabha Election Download your Voter Card by EPIC: The first phase of voting will be held tomorrow for the Gujarat assembly elections. If you do not have a voter card, do not worry. With the easy steps mentioned here, you can easily download the voter card.
Image Credit source: File Photo
Download Voter Card: Campaigning for the first phase of Gujarat Assembly elections has come to an end. The first phase of voting will take place in the state tomorrow i.e. on December 1. To use the franchise, it is necessary that your name is registered in the voter list. If your name is registered in the voter list but you do not have a voter card, then do not worry. To get rid of this problem, the Election Commission gives the facility to download the voter card. You can download the PDF version of Voter Card e-EPIC. We are telling the complete process of downloading it further.
Election Commission gives you the facility to download e-EPIC. e-EPIC is the PDF version of your voter card. Voters can store it in their phones. Apart from this, if you want, you can also upload the e-epic card on DigiLocker. Apart from getting it printed, you can also get it laminated. Follow the steps mentioned here to download the voter card.
Steps to download Voter Card
- First of all go to the official website of the Election Commission of India. https://voterportal.eci.gov.in or https://nvsp.in/
- To use this facility, it is necessary to have an account on the NVSP portal.
- If you do not have an account, first create an account and then login.
- You can register your account by giving some information.
- Login to NVSP portal after registration, while already registered users can login directly.
- Now enter your Election Photo Identity Card (EPIC) number or select the state by entering the form reference number.
- An OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, the option to download the voter card will appear.
- Now click on Download e-EPIC.
- By doing this the PDF file (e-EPIC) of your voter card will be downloaded.
- You can save the e-EPIC i.e. voter card or take a print out of it.
These facilities will also be available
Digital Voter ID Card allows you to apply for duplicate ID card or change of address to get Voter Card again. If your address has changed, then there is nothing to worry about. You can apply for change of address online directly from the NVSP portal. After correcting the address information, the voter card can be downloaded again from here.