WhatsApp Tips: Has your WhatsApp account been hacked somewhere? check-in this way
WhatsApp Tips: Instant messaging app is being used in every household today. Then whether it is big or small, every person uses WhatsApp. It has become such an app in which almost all the work is done easily. But these days scam cases on WhatsApp have become like a rail. Every day some person is becoming a victim of fraud and someone’s account is getting hacked.
By the way, there are many features for the security of the users on the app, using which you can easily save yourself. In such a situation, today we will tell you how you can save your WhatsApp account from being hacked and you can check whether your account has been hacked or not.
This can happen due to WhatsApp hack
Cases of WhatsApp hacking also come to the fore because there are some problems on which work is yet to be done. The first reason in this is to change your WhatsApp number, when you change your number, then the number gets disconnected from your side, but when it is found many times by someone else, then the new user gets access to your WhatsApp. .
Follow these steps to protect your WhatsApp account
- When you get a new number, first switch your WhatsApp account with the new number.
- Apart from this, enable two-factor authentication, here you will be asked for a 6-digit PIN to login.
Enable two-factor authentication on WhatsApp like this
- First of all go to the Settings option on WhatsApp.
- Enable two-factor authentication in your WhatsApp account here.
- After this set the 6 digit PIN and click on the option of Confirm.
- After this you will be asked for Email ID, if you want you can skip this step. but if your
- If you give the email ID, then you get the option to reset the two-step authentication and keep the account safe.
- After this, confirm the ID by clicking on the option of Next and save and click on Done.