Samsung Galaxy: Samsung company is going to launch a new tablet along with smartphones for its users in the new year. The name of this new tab is Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 5. The renders of this new tablet of Samsung Galaxy have been leaked, due to which some details of this upcoming device have also been revealed.
According to the leaked report about this tablet, the company can provide a large 8-inch screen in it. According to the leaked report of MSPowerUser, there may be wide bezels around the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 5. This tablet with 8 inch display will have three buttons for navigation.
Possible features of this tab
- An 8 inch TFT LCD screen can be provided in it.
- The display can be equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Octa-core 5nm Exynos 1380 chipset can be used for the processor.
- This tab can come with 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
- Likely to be equipped with 13MP back camera, and 5MP front camera
- Expected to be equipped with 5050mAh battery
- Expected to get support for Dolby Atoms with 2 microphones.
- For connectivity, there can be USB Type-C port, 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
A rugged design is visible on the back side of this tab, with Samsung’s branding printed on it. For photography, a circular camera module is visible at the back of this tab, which is expected to have a 13MP rear camera. This tab may have a 5MP front camera for selfies and video calling.
Will be equipped with S Pen support
Like many other Samsung tablets, the most special thing about this tablet is the S Pen that comes with it. The fun of using Tab with S Pen is quite different, and it also makes many tasks easier for the users. S Pen is also visible in the renders of this tablet, which shows that the company is going to support S Pen in its upcoming tab also.
Also read: Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro: Good news for gamers, renders of Asus’ new gaming smartphone leaked