BAN vs NZ Head to Head: New Zealand and Bangladesh will clash today (13 October) in the World Cup 2023. In ODI cricket, both the teams have faced each other 41 times so far. Of these, New Zealand has got 30 wins. At the same time, Bangladesh has won 10 matches. One match has also been inconclusive. These two teams have also clashed 5 times in the World Cup. All these five matches have gone in favor of the Kiwi team. Know here 10 special statistics related to the matches between these two teams…
1. Highest Team Score: New Zealand made a huge score of 341 runs by losing 7 wickets in the Christchurch ODI held on 26 December 2016.
2. Lowest Team Score: In the ODI match held in Colombo on 23 September 2002, the entire Bangladesh team was all out for just 77 runs.
3. Biggest Win: In the ODI match played on 23 September 2002 in Colombo, New Zealand defeated Bangladesh by a huge margin of 167 runs.
4. Closest Wins: On 17 October 2010, Bangladesh gave a thrilling defeat to New Zealand by 3 runs in Mirpur ODI.
5. Most runs: The record of scoring the most runs in the ODI matches between New Zealand and Bangladesh is held in the name of Kiwi batsman Ross Taylor. He has played 25 matches against Bangladesh and scored 1010 runs.
6. Highest individual score: On 26 December 2016, in Christchurch ODI, Kiwi batsman Tom Latham played an inning of 137 runs in 121 balls.
7. Most sixes: This record is also registered in the name of Ross Taylor. Taylor has hit 24 sixes against Bangladesh.
8. Most centuries: Kiwi batsman Martin Guptill has scored three centuries against Bangladesh.
9. Most wickets: Shakib Al Hasan of Bangladesh has taken 37 wickets in 22 matches against New Zealand.
10. Best bowling performance: Bengali bowler Rubel Hasan took 6 wickets while conceding 26 runs against New Zealand in the Mirpur ODI held on 29 October 2013.
NZ vs BAN: New Zealand and Bangladesh clash in Chepauk, the mood of the pitch will be like this; Know the playing-11 also