ICC Cricket World Cup 2023: Strict security arrangements have also been made for the World Cup final match between India and Australia. Along with the Indian and Australian teams, many celebrities from politics, cricket and Bollywood including Prime Minister Modi are going to come to the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. Apart from this, more than 1.25 lakh people will be present on the ground. To handle all this, very strict security arrangements have also been made.
Thousands of soldiers deployed for security of the final match
Thousands of security personnel and teams of hundreds of senior officers have been deployed to conduct the World Cup final match between India and Australia peacefully. Let us tell you the details of the security arrangements of Narendra Modi Stadium according to the list.
- More than 6000 security personnel will be on duty on the field for the final match between India and Australia.
- Apart from this, 4 senior IPS officers, IG, and DIG have also been entrusted with the security responsibility of the ground.
- Apart from these, 23 DSPs have also been asked to protect the ground during the final match.
- 39 Assistant Commissioners of Police will also be deployed in the security arrangements of more than 1.25 lakh people including the ground during this historic match.
- 92 Police Inspectors have also been deployed on duty at Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad.
- Apart from all this, hundreds of NDRF teams have also been deployed for the security of the ground during the ICC World Cup Final 2023.
What did both the captains say before the final?
However, if we talk about the match between India and Australia, Team India has won all its matches so far in this World Cup. At the same time, the beginning of this World Cup was not good for the Australian team, but now it is looking like a dangerous Australian team. For this reason, Rohit Sharma has said that he will play this match like a normal league match and will not make any changes in his methods. At the same time, Australian captain Pat Cummins has said that his aim will be to silence the Indian spectators packed on the field.
Also read: Will rain spoil a historic India-Australia final match? Know the latest and complete weather conditions