IND vs NED Interesting Facts: Team India will face Netherlands today in the World Cup 2023. Both the teams have faced each other only twice so far in ODI cricket. Both these matches also took place during the World Cup (2003, 2011). Team India registered easy victories in both these matches. Even today, Team India seems to have the upper hand.
The Indian team is at number 1 in the points table of the World Cup 2023. The Netherlands team is at the last position. In such a situation, today’s match may go one-sided in favor of Team India. Know some interesting facts before this match…
- Today’s match will be played at M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru. Virat Kohli has been a flop on the pitches here which are considered batting friendly. Here Virat has played 6 ODIs so far and has scored runs at an average of only 25.33.
- Van der Merwe is the only bowler in the current Netherlands team who has bowled to Indian batsmen in ODI cricket before.
- Sibrand of Netherlands has played against Virat Kohli and Ravindra Jadeja in the Under-19 World Cup held 15 years ago. Sibrand then played for South Africa’s Under-19 team.
- In the World Cup 2023, Netherlands is the only team whose batsman has not scored a century.
- Netherlands’ fast bowling all-rounder Bas de Leede has taken 18 wickets in the death overs of ODI cricket since the beginning of 2022.
- In this World Cup, Bengaluru has scored an average of 36.45 runs per wicket. This ratio of runs and wickets is the highest compared to other venues. That means, so far in the World Cup 2023, the pitches of Bengaluru have proved to be the best batting wicket.
- The Indian team has won 8 consecutive matches in this World Cup. This is the third highest number of consecutive wins by any team in the World Cup. Australia is at number one and second. The Kangaroo team had won 11-11 consecutive matches in the World Cup 2003 and 2011.
IND vs NED Pitch Report: India and Netherlands will clash in Bengaluru, there will be a lot of runs here; Know the special statistics of the field