AUS vs SL Head to Head: The teams of Australia and Sri Lanka will clash in the World Cup today at 2 pm. This will be the 103rd ODI match between the two teams. In the matches held so far, Australia has dominated Sri Lanka. Australia has won 63 matches. On the other hand, Sri Lanka has got 35 matches. 4 matches have also been inconclusive. Before today’s match, know 10 special statistics of Australia-Sri Lanka head to head matches…
1. Highest Team Score: This record is registered in the name of Australia. Australia had scored 376 runs by losing 9 wickets against Sri Lanka in the Sydney ODI played on 8 March 2015.
2. Lowest Team Score: Australia is at number one in this shameful record. On January 18, 2013, in the match played in Brisbane, Sri Lanka had bowled out Australia for just 74 runs.
3. Biggest Win: Here too Australia is on top. Australia had defeated the Lankan team by 232 runs in the Adelaide ODI on 28 January 1985.
4. Most Exciting Win: On 22 February 2004, Sri Lanka defeated Australia by one run in Dambulla ODI.
5. Most runs: In the head to head matches between the two teams, the highest number of runs is recorded in the name of former Sri Lankan cricketer Sangakkara. He has scored 1675 runs against Australia.
6. Best innings: Australian opener David Warner scored 163 runs against Sri Lanka in the ODI played in Brisbane on 4 March 2012.
7. Most centuries: This record is registered in the name of Adam Gilchrist. Gilchrist has scored 6 centuries against Sri Lanka.
8. Most sixes: Here also Adam Gilchrist is number-1. He has hit 36 sixes against Sri Lanka.
9. Most wickets: Former Sri Lankan bowlers Lasith Malinga and Muralitharan are at the first position here. Both these bowlers have taken 48-48 wickets against Australia.
10. Best bowling innings: Mitchell Johnson of Australia took 6 wickets for 31 runs against Sri Lanka in the match played in Pallikal on 10 August 2011.
AUS vs SL: Australia and Sri Lanka clash in Lucknow, the mood of the pitch may be like this; Also know possible playing-11