Tickets of BJP MPs will be cut in 2024! The public was surprised by the question of opportunity given to new faces in the survey.

ABP News C Voter Survey: On behalf of PM Narendra Modi, MPs have been continuously instructed to remain active in the Lok Sabha constituency. Meanwhile, with the approach of Lok Sabha elections 2024, there is speculation that tickets of many BJP MPs will be cut. This decision has to be taken by the top leadership of BJP. However, CVoter has conducted an all India survey regarding this for ABP News. An attempt has been made in the survey to know whether BJP will give a chance to new faces in 2024?

In response to this question, 57 percent people have said that yes, BJP will give a chance to new faces in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, while 17 percent people do not agree with it. At the same time, 26 percent people could not do anything about this. It is noteworthy that opinions of 2 thousand 686 people have been taken in this survey.

Will BJP give chance to new faces in 2024 also?
Yes- 57%
No- 17%
Can’t say- 26%

Report cards of MPs ready
According to news agency IN, in view of the Lok Sabha elections to be held next year, BJP had prepared report cards of its current MPs across the country. Of these, the report cards of more than 65 MPs are not good. In such a situation, it is believed that the party can cut the tickets of MPs on these seats.

Older MPs may also have their tickets canceled
According to party sources, the party can also cut tickets of some MPs on the basis of age. The party is also keeping an eye on such MPs who have won elections from the same seat twice in a row in 2014 and 2019.

DISCLAIMER-The assembly elections to be held this year are being called the semi-finals of 24. All the parties have geared up for the elections. C VOTER has conducted an all India survey on this issue for abp news. Opinions of 2 thousand 686 people have been taken in this survey. The survey was conducted from Saturday till today afternoon. The margin of error in the survey is plus minus 3 to plus minus 5 percent.

Leave a Comment