Magalir Urimai Thittam Scheme: The Stalin government of Tamil Nadu has come up with a scheme for financial assistance for women, about which every kind of information has now been shared. In which it has been told that who can take benefits under this scheme and how one thousand rupees per month will be given to the female head of the family. MK Stalin’s party had made this promise to women in the elections, which is now being fulfilled. The scheme has been named ‘Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam’.
Mention of reports about women
A notification has been issued by the Stalin government regarding this scheme to provide financial assistance to women. In this notification, it has been told that according to the Global Gender Gap Report in India, how India is backward. It has been written that India is at number 127 in the list of 146 countries in the Global Gender Gap Report. Many more reports have also been mentioned by the government, in which the women of India are economically backward.
One crore women benefited
According to the statement issued by the Tamil Nadu government, about 1 crore women of the state will get the benefit of this ‘Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam’ scheme. Now officially this scheme is starting. The state government has said that this scheme has been started to remove the problems faced by women in their everyday life.
Here is the plan information
- The annual income of the family applying under this scheme should be less than 2.5 lakhs. The family taking advantage of the scheme should not spend more than 3600 units of electricity per year. People can give this information only while applying.
- The age of the woman taking advantage of this scheme must be at least 21 years. The government has told that women born before 15 September 2002 can apply for this scheme.
- For this, family card registration has been said to be necessary. Whose family card is made, he can apply for the scheme. Payment will be made to only one beneficiary on one card.
- The woman who is the head of the family, only she will get 1 thousand rupees under the scheme. The woman whose name will be registered as the head of the family on the family card, money will come into her account every month. If a man’s name is mentioned as the head in a card, then his wife will be made the beneficiary.
- If the name of the wife of the head of the family is not mentioned in any family card, then any other woman can be made the beneficiary. Provided that his age is more than 21 years.
- If there is an unmarried woman, widow or transgender head in a family, then she will also get the benefit of this scheme. She can also apply under the scheme.
Regarding this scheme, Chief Minister Stalin had said that this is the birth centenary year of our Kalaignar, that is why this scheme has also been named after him. He claimed that this scheme would improve the lives of lakhs of women in the state.
read this also – Supreme Court: ‘Don’t show so much love to each other openly, why did the Supreme Court give this advice to Tushar Mehta and Dushyant Dave?