Ram Mandir Ayodhya Latest News: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reached Ayodhya in UP to participate in the consecration of Ram Lalla. When PM’s chopper was in the sky, the aerial view of Ayodhya city was shot in the form of video and during that time a bird’s eye view of Lord Shri Ram’s city was seen. During this time flowers were also showered from the helicopter.
– ANI (@ANI) 22 January 2024
What is PM Narendra Modi’s program in Ayodhya?
PM Modi will reach Ayodhya airport at 10.25 am. From here they will reach Ayodhya helipad at 10.45 am. They will reach Ram Mandir at 10.55 am. Will attend Pran Pratishtha Puja at 12.05-12.55 pm. PM Modi will address the public meeting at 1 pm. Will reach Kuber Tila at 2.10 pm.
Programs will run throughout the day in Ayodhya amid the consecration of Ram temple.
– Cultural procession will take place at 100 identified places of Ayodhya from 10 am to 4 pm. Cultural presentations will be given by 1500 artists of folk dances from different regions of the state and 200 artists from the regional cultural centers of the Ministry of Culture.
– Ramlila will be presented in Ramkatha Park from 6 to 7 pm.
– Saryu Aarti will be held at Ram ki Pauri from 6.30 to 7 pm.
– From 7 to 7.30 pm the projection show will be held on Ram Ki Paidi.
– Ram singing will be done by Watekar Sisters in Ramkatha Park from 7 to 8 pm.
Bhajan Sandhya will be performed by Sharma Bandhu in Tulsi Udyan from 7 to 8 pm.
– Laser show will be held at Ram Ki Paidi from 7.30 to 7.45 pm.
– Eco friendly fireworks will be held at Ram Ki Pauri from 7.45 to 7.55 pm.