From hashtags to headlines: These successful Moz creators grabbed headlines
<पी शैली="पाठ-संरेखण: औचित्य सिद्ध करें;">India’s largest short video platform Moj, which is flagging in the world of social media entertainment, is celebrating its third anniversary today. Moj has registered phenomenal growth since its launch. In no time, it became one of the fastest growing and largest short video platforms in the country. Moj users have been delighted with the immersive experience and unlimited entertainment that Moj creators have brought into their lives through their original and user generated content.
With its ever-growing community of millions of creators spread across the country, Moj has become synonymous with creativity, talent and limitless possibilities. The success of Moj can be attributed to the vibrant community of creators, who have filled the platform with varied content. From heartwarming storylines to soulful dance performances, from funny comedy sketches to mind-blowing stunts, Moj has become a treasure trove of creative expression.
On its third anniversary, Moj is proud of the vibrant and diverse community it has fostered. Also, it is proud of those creators who have touched great heights of success.
Let’s take a look at the journey of some Moj creators who have made it big:
1. Prasad Gangje: Solapur based Moj creator, Prasad started his content creation journey at the age of 5 as a stand-up comedian. Over time, he progressed from performing at school functions to exploring the vast potential of social media platforms. Despite facing the odds of social taunts and criticism, Prasad’s unwavering determination and the support of his mother and sister kept him going.
After joining Moj two years ago, Prasad found a platform that not only gave him immense opportunities but also gave him the opportunity to work closely with celebrities like Rajpal Yadav and The Great Khali. Through Moj, Prasad has been able to showcase his comedic talent as well as reach an audience of 3.2 million people, making his dreams come true.
2. Himanshu Srivastava: Moj creator Himanshu started his journey of creating his own content on the platform in 2020. 2021 proved to be a milestone in his career when he won the prestigious Moj Superstar Hunt title. With an unwavering passion for dance and a burning desire to showcase his talent, Himanshu has won the hearts of millions of audiences with his mesmerizing performances. Despite facing challenges like limited equipment and working alone, Himanshu persevered and honed his skills. Moj gave him opportunities to work with celebrities like Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha, Kriti Sanon, Remo D’Souza, Ganesh Acharya, Siddhant Chaturvedi, Sarwari Bagh and Daisy Shah and later he opened his own dance studio in Mumbai and Moj Recognized as a superstar. Himanshu’s journey is an example of the value and success that Moj brings to creators in the industry.
3. Sushil Brahmbhatt: Sushil Brahmbhatt is a dedicated Moj creator who found the platform through an advertisement. After this his journey started. Since June 2020, Sushil has been actively sharing fashion, beauty and dance related content and thoroughly enjoying the creative experience with the fun lens of Moj. Working as an influencer without any team, Sushil has to face many challenges. Such as brainstorming for content ideas, editing, shooting and planning captions. Moj has proved to be a great platform to showcase talent across multiple categories.
Sushil enthusiastically participates in all the challenges on Moj, which not only boosts his confidence but also gives him a sense of pride in trying something new. Moj has given Sushil amazing opportunities, including working with well-known brands, that have helped him garner millions of followers.
4. Apoorva Arora: Apoorva realized her passion for acting at a young age while imitating an actor while watching TV. Although she could not pursue acting as a full-time career due to some reasons, she continued to explore her passion on entertainment platforms. He realized that passion knows no bounds. He started creating content from his phone, which quickly gained him popularity and reached millions of people. After overcoming many hurdles and hesitations, Apoorva faced many criticisms in reaching her goal, but with the help and motivation of friends and family, she followed her heart and chased her dreams, never turning back. saw.
Despite not being an expert in video-making initially, Apoorva credits the continuous efforts of the team at Moj for turning her into a skilled content creator. Moj’s expert tips and continuous support played a vital role in helping them grow on the platform. The doors opened for acting offers and even his first article was published in a newspaper. Moj adds value to Apoorva’s creation of content with exciting filters and lenses by providing essential insights on trending content that is unique, fun and loved by both viewers and creators. This has made them a group of 21 lakh creators.
5. Shweta Pawan: Shweta is a talented Moj creator. He started his journey of creating content by getting inspired by short videos and sharing his unique perspective on everyday life. Moj became the platform that led them to success. Despite facing obstacles and negativity, Shweta persevered and put her heart and soul into making a video that everyone would love. With the unwavering support of her fans and her inner drive to connect with the audience, Shweta has built an impressive reputation and a growing community of followers.
Moj has played an important role in his content creation journey. Due to which he has got a large number of followers and recognition. The trending challenges and rewards offered by Moj have given him immense joy and satisfaction as a content creator. Also, it has become an important tool to fulfill their dreams. Unleash your creativity like these successful creators and start your journey of creating amazing content with Moj
Note: This is a featured article. ABP Networks Pvt Ltd and/or ABP Live in no way endorses the content of this article and/or the views expressed herein. Reader discretion is advised.