Everyone was interrogated by sitting together, the accused will appear in the court today in the Parliament security lapse case.

Parliament security breach case: The team of Special Cell of Delhi Police has now interrogated the accused arrested in the Parliament security burglary case by sitting face to face. All of them have been interrogated and their statements have been recorded before being produced in the court today (21st December).

Sources of ABP News have told that everyone has been interrogated face to face to understand the planning and remaining sequence of creating ruckus by entering the Parliament House. This has been done so that the situation becomes clear whether any of the arrested accused is misleading the police. Everyone’s statements have been mixed.

Delhi Police wants to understand the sequence of the incident
All the six accused, who were arrested after creating a ruckus by breaching the security of Parliament House on December 13 last week, were kept in different units in the Special Cell of Delhi Police. On Wednesday (December 20), all of them were taken to NFC and confronted and then interrogated face to face.

Delhi Police has understood the sequence of the entire incident. Efforts are being made to understand when, how, what planning took place, who were involved and what was their objective. Meanwhile, out of the six arrested accused, four will be produced again in the court today. Delhi Police will ask for them again on its demand.

The accused used to make plans in WhatsApp group
According to the report of news agency PTI, all these accused were part of six WhatsApp groups formed in the name of Bhagat Singh and Chandrashekhar Azad. Sources associated with the investigation said that the accused and other members of these WhatsApp groups regularly discussed the views of freedom fighters and also shared related video clips.

In the Lok Sabha on December 13, two persons – Sagar Sharma and Manoranjan D. jumped from the audience gallery into the House chamber during Zero Hour, released yellow smoke from a ‘can’ and raised slogans. Both of them were later caught by some MPs. Around the same time, two people, Amol Shinde and Neelam Devi, demonstrated outside the Parliament House complex, emitting colored smoke from a can, shouting slogans such as “dictatorship will not work”. Apart from the four, the police have also arrested the alleged main conspirators Lalit Jha and Mahesh Kumawat. A case has been registered against them under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act.

Police asked for complete details of WhatsApp chat, meeting was held in Mysore
Sources said that the police have received details of all the members of these WhatsApp groups as well as their chats from ‘Meta’. According to sources, the accused also used to talk on ‘Signal’ app to plan the security breach and met in Mysore, Karnataka last year. An official said that Manoranjan, a resident of Mysore, had borne the travel expenses of the five.

Police are trying to recover fake SIM cards of four accused whose mobile phones were allegedly destroyed by Jha and Kumawat in Rajasthan. On the behest of Lalit, the police have already recovered the burnt pieces of the phone, which have been sent for forensic examination.

read this also:Opposition MPs Suspended: Many leaders of opposition parties silent on suspension of MPs from Parliament, due to this questions are being raised.

Leave a Comment