Nowadays, we hear and read news of people dying from heart attacks every day. The reason behind this is that these days, cases of cardiac arrest and heart attack are continuously increasing amidst deteriorating lifestyle and busy schedule. Both of them are making their victims anywhere, anytime and anyone. Actually, what people are thinking of as heart attack is cardiac arrest. It comes without any symptoms. There is a lot of difference between the two. Let us know who is more dangerous among the two.
Difference between heart attack and cardiac arrest
1. There is a lot of difference between cardiac arrest and heart attack. Heart attack occurs when blood does not reach the heart, but in cardiac arrest the heart suddenly stops working.
2. When the blood flow in the arteries stops or ends, then that part of the heart starts dying due to lack of oxygen. On the other hand, in cardiac arrest the heart suddenly stops beating. Anything can happen when this happens.
Symptoms of cardiac arrest
1. There are no symptoms at all in cardiac arrest, it always comes suddenly.
2. Whenever a patient falls, it is due to cardiac arrest, there are many ways to identify it.
3. Whenever the patient falls, no reaction is found after patting his back and shoulders.
4. The patient’s heartbeat suddenly becomes very fast and he is not able to breathe normally.
5. Pulse and blood pressure stops.
6. In such a situation, blood does not reach the brain and other parts of the body.
Which is more dangerous cardiac arrest or heart attack?
If we talk about the more dangerous of the two, it is cardiac arrest. Because no symptoms are visible in it. Whereas signs of heart attack start appearing 48 to 24 hours in advance. In a heart attack, the patient gets a chance to recover and save his life. Whereas in cardiac arrest there is no chance.
Take care of these things to avoid cardiac arrest
1. Do physical activities for one hour daily and do not allow weight gain.
2. Do cardio exercises, like cycling, jogging or play cricket, badminton and football.
3. Stay away from junk food as much as possible and eat fruits and sprouted grains.
4. Be sure to include salad in your meal. Also include high fiber vegetables, proteins and pulses.
5. Avoid eating a full meal and do not remain hungry for a long time.
6. Sleep early at night and wake up early in the morning.
7. Avoid mobile and TV as much as possible.
8. Try to avoid stress and loneliness.
9. Start checking for cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes after 30 years.
Disclaimer: Before implementing the method, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, please consult a doctor or related expert.
Also read: Which supplement vitamins are necessary for a breast feeding mother?
Check out the health tools below-
Calculate your body mass index (BMI)
Calculate age through age calculator