Raksha Bandhan 2023: Rakshabandhan is a festival where families and relatives spend time together. Any festival is incomplete without sweets. Then the festival of Raksha Bandhan is a festival of tying rakhi to brothers as well as feeding them sweets of their choice. In the festival of Rakshabandhan, the market is decorated with sweets. Sister definitely brings her brother’s favorite sweet. However, people who are facing health issues such as diabetes, overweight, and other diseases should be cautious while consuming sweets. By the way, consuming more sweets can harm everyone.
If you want to eat sweets, keep the following in mind:
- Quantity control: Avoid eating sweets in excess. Consume only in small quantities.
- Sugar-free option: Nowadays sugar-free sweets are also available in the market. This option may be better for diabetics.
- Ingredients Check: Check the ingredients that are added to the sweets. Some ingredients can be harmful to your health.
- Avoid ghee and butter: Avoid consuming sweets with more ghee or butter, it can increase your cholesterol.
- Physical activities: After having sweets, try to indulge in some physical activity, like wrestling, yoga or exercise..
- Cleanliness: Take care of the cleanliness of the place where sweets are made. If that place does not seem clean, then avoid buying sweets from there.
- Taj Sweets: Take care of the freshness of the sweets as well. If they look too old, don’t buy them.
- Composition and Colour: In some sweets, a large amount of colors and preservatives are added which are not good for health. Avoid overly colored or unusual looking sweets.
- Ingredients: Get information about ingredients used in sweets. Such as ghee, sugar, dry fruits etc., avoid sweets fried in excess oil or ghee.
Disclaimer: Before following the methods, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, do take the advice of a doctor or a related expert.
read this also
Check out the fitness equipment below-
Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate age through age calculator