How to control cholesterol during wedding party? This work has to be done as soon as you wake up in the morning

<पी शैली="पाठ-संरेखण: औचित्य सिद्ध करें;">During weddings and parties, there is often a problem of increase in cholesterol due to eating too much food. Cholesterol increase and decrease is a process. But during the wedding season, cholesterol keeps increasing and decreasing due to oily and heavy food. The question arises that how to control it. The problem of high cholesterol is caused by poor diet and lifestyle, so if you want to avoid it, you will have to make some special changes in your lifestyle.

How to control high cholesterol

drinking lemon water on an empty stomach

Wedding season is going on, so you will have to take special care of your cholesterol. Because bad eating habits and lifestyle increases cholesterol and is the cause of obesity. Therefore, people who have such problems should wake up in the morning and drink lemon water on an empty stomach. Because lemon contains citric acid and vitamin C which works to remove the oil molecules stuck in the blood vessels. This lemon water works to remove triglycerides stuck in the blood vessels.

Oats porridge for breakfast

People who have the problem of increased cholesterol must eat oats or porridge in breakfast. Because this can reduce your problem. We are saying this because porridge has high amount of fiber. It works to control lipoprotein and bad cholesterol. More than 5 or 10 grams of soluble fiber a day lowers LDL cholesterol.

eat lots of fruits and vegetables

Fruits and vegetables contain a lot of fiber. It works to control cholesterol. For example, you should eat apples, pears, kidney beans and Brussels sprouts on an empty stomach because they contain high fiber. Which works to reduce cholesterol.

olive oil

To reduce high cholesterol, olive oil must be consumed daily. First of all, fry it in olive oil. Eating it daily keeps cholesterol under control.

Disclaimer: Before implementing the method, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, please consult a doctor or related expert.

Leave a Comment