<पी शैली="पाठ-संरेखण: औचित्य सिद्ध करें;">A 24 year old boy died of food poisoning in Kochi, Kerala. When the news came out, it was revealed that the boy had eaten the famous street food of a hotel in the city. This happened a few months ago in Chennai, in which a 14-year-old girl died after eating the dish, while 43 people were admitted to the hospital. Along with this, there is another case of food poisoning in which a boy named Rahul D Nair was admitted in the hospital since Saturday due to food poisoning. And were struggling between life and death. His family members have claimed that Rahul started showing symptoms of food poisoning the very next day after eating shawarma. After which many organs of the body stopped working.
The way of making shawarma makes it toxic
According to the news published in Indian Express, what is so dangerous in Shawarma that people are becoming victims of food poisoning after eating it. So I got some answers like this. Also, which method of eating it should be tried safely. Doctors say that Shawarma is not toxic at all, but the way of making it is toxic.
How does Shawarma become toxic?
‘ Dr. Shuchin Bajaj, General Physician and Founder-Director of Ujala Cygnus Group of Hospitals, says that the method of making shawarma is very toxic. For example, freezing meat too much can result in undercooked meat due to cross contamination. Due to which harmful bacteria like Salmonella or E. Coli start growing in it. By keeping meat out of the fridge for a long time, this harmful bacteria starts growing in it. Doctors further say that not taking care of cleanliness also makes the recipe toxic. Dirty utensils, sauces and stored meat, use of lots of spices make this food toxic.
What to keep in mind while eating shawarma
Whenever you eat shawarma, eat it from a shop that takes care of cleanliness.
Make sure to check whether the meat has been cooked properly or not. And should be served hot. The temperature to cook meat properly is usually 165°F (74°C) as this kills harmful bacteria.
Eat from such shops where shawarma is sold more.
Avoid eating shawarma that has been kept at room temperature for a long time.
Be careful with raw or undercooked meat and ensure its freshness
Disclaimer: Before implementing the method, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, please consult a doctor or related expert.