In Hindu religion, the worship of Hanuman, the son of the wind, is considered to remove all troubles and fulfill all wishes, but if you want to get the desired boon from him, always take care of these rules while worshiping on Tuesday.
Image Credit source: pexels.com
Rules of worship of Hanuman ji: In the Sanatan tradition, the worship of Sankatmochak Hanuman ji is considered very auspicious and fruitful because he is present on earth in every era to protect his devotees and fulfill their wishes. Hanuman ji is such a deity, who comes running to help his devotees when recited with devotion and faith. Tuesday is dedicated to the worship of Hanuman ji, but on this day the full fruit of his worship is obtained only when you worship him with complete rituals. Come Hanuman ji Let us know in detail about the important rules related to the worship of.
- Hanuman ji’s sadhna should always be done sitting on a clean place and aasan after becoming pure from body and mind.
- While worshiping Hanuman ji, you should worship that form of him, in which form your wishes will be fulfilled soon. For example, if you wish to overcome a big crisis, then you should worship his picture or idol raised on a mountain.
- While worshiping Hanuman ji, you should worship sitting in the right direction and the picture or idol of Hanuman ji should also be kept in the right direction. Always worship the statue or picture of Hanuman ji placed in the south direction, because in this direction Hanuman ji had displayed maximum of his powers.
- While worshiping Hanuman ji, place the picture or idol of Hanuman ji on a red colored seat and also worship him with red colored flowers and fruits and definitely offer him jaggery and gram in the prasad.
- Tuesday is considered very auspicious not only for the worship of Hanuman ji but also for the worship of Goddess Durga ji. It is believed that Hanuman ji and Goddess Durga have a relation of mother and son. In such a situation, do not forget to worship Goddess Durga along with Hanuman ji on Tuesday. It is believed that by worshiping Goddess Durga and Hanuman ji together, the biggest troubles of a person go away in the blink of an eye.
- The seeker who worships Hanuman ji should follow celibacy completely on Tuesday and should not bring anger or lust in the mind in any way.
- In the worship of Hanuman ji, women should never touch his idol.
- The person who worships Hanuman ji should never consume intoxicants or vindictive things even by mistake.
(The information given here is based on religious beliefs and folk beliefs, there is no scientific evidence for it. It has been presented here keeping in mind the general public interest.)