Parineeti-Raghav’s wedding: The pre-wedding functions of Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra and AAP leader Raghav Chadha have started. Yesterday, pictures of the couple’s Mehndi ceremony were revealed. Currently, some functions of Parineeti and Raghav’s wedding are taking place in Delhi. After this, the couple will get married in Udaipur on 23rd and 24th. Let us know here when Parineeti and Raghav’s Chura Ceremony and Sehrabandhi will take place.
When and where will all the rituals of Parineeti-Raghav’s wedding take place?
Parinathi and Raghav’s marriage will be quite grand. Apart from family, relatives and friends, Bollywood celebs and big political figures will attend the couple’s wedding. In such a situation, royal arrangements have also been made to welcome the guests. All the wedding rituals of Parineeti and Raghav will be done at The Leela Palace and Taj Palace Hotel. The complete schedule of which ritual will take place and when is also ready.
These are the functions of 23 September 2023
- A welcome lunch has been organized for the guests between 12 noon and 4 pm, it has been named Grains of Love.
- A fresco afternoon will be hosted between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., titled Blooms and Bites.
- Parineeti Chopra’s Chura ceremony will be performed at 10 am itself. This ritual has been named Pari J Chuda Ceremony.
- A party based on 90s theme will be hosted for the guests from 7 pm onwards.
These functions are on 24th September
- Raghav Chaddha’s funeral will be held at 1 pm
- At 2 pm, Raghav Chaddha will leave from Taj Lake Palace with a procession accompanied by musical instruments.
- There will be a rosary at 3.30 pm. After this, the time for the rounds has been fixed at 4 o’clock.
- Parineeti will leave Leela Palace with her beloved Raghav at 6.30 pm.
- Parineeti Chopra and Raghav Chadha will host their wedding reception at Leela Palace Hotel at 8 pm.
At present, everyone’s eyes are fixed on the marriage of Parineeti and Raghav Chadha. Fans are eagerly waiting to see Parineeti become Raghav’s bride. By the way, let us tell you that Parineeti will wear an outfit designed by Manish Malhotra on her big day.
Read this also: Prakash Raj had to face heavy burden for commenting on Sanatan Dharma, received death threats, actor lodged FIR with police