Ayushman Bharat Card: Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also called PM Jan Arogya Yojana. Under this, every person gets the facility to get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in any government or private hospital without spending a single penny. This scheme (PMJAY) was launched by the Center on 23 September 2018. This scheme is the largest health scheme in the world. Now the process of making Ayushman card has been made much easier. Under this, people do not need to go anywhere, they can apply for Ayushman card by installing an app on their smartphone while sitting at home. Let us know today through this article how Ayushman Bharat card can be downloaded online sitting at home.
Check Ayushman Bharat Card Eligibility
To download Ayushman Bharat card from your mobile app sitting at home, you have to keep the following things in mind.
1) To download Ayushman Card, first of all you have to go to PMJAY website and open it.
2) After this you will have to click on Am I Eligible option.
3) Then you will have to write your mobile number on the page that will open.
4) Then enter the captcha code and click on Generate OTP to receive OTP.
5) Then type it and after that select your state and district.
6) Then search your name ration card and mobile number.
7) Then, based on the search results, you will be able to find out whether your family is eligible to get the benefits of this scheme or not.
8) Apart from this, you can also call the call center of Ayushman Bharat Yojana on 14555 or 1800 – III -565.
How to download Ayushman Bharat card through mobile app
1) To download this app, you will have to install the app named PMJAY – Ayushman Bharat on Google Play Store in your mobile.
2) After this, open the application again and accept the declaration, then click on ‘LOGIN’ to continue.
3) Then a login page will open in front of you, now select it, and also fill the mobile number and state details. Then go to Next and click.
4) Then an OTP will come on your mobile, enter it and click on NEXT.
5) Then you will also have to create a lock code and confirm it as well.
6) Then finally click on card download, due to which you will see your Ayushman Bharat card on the screen.
Important benefits of Ayushman Card
quality health care
Under this scheme, beneficiaries can avail health services in empaneled government and private hospitals across the country.
Families covered under this scheme can get the benefit of treatment without any advance payment or any kind of paperwork.
Under this scheme you can easily take the card anywhere. Along with this, this card can be used all over India.
no age limit
There is no age limit of any kind for making Ayushman Bharat Card. People of every age can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Read Also :- Junior Mehmood Passes Away: Junior Mehmood lost his battle with cancer, breathed his last at the age of 67.