BAN vs PAK 1st Test Day 1, Bangladesh vs Pakistan, BAN vs PAK 1st Test: Bangladesh team won the toss and decided to bat in the first match of the two-match Test series. On the first day of the match on Friday, Bangladesh scored 253 runs for four wickets till the end of the game. Liton Das is unbeaten on 113 and Mushfiqur Rahim is unbeaten on 82. Shaheen Afridi, Sajid Khan, Faheem Ashraf and Hasan Ali took one wicket each for Pakistan. Keep reading for the latest sports news English.InsideSport.IN
Bangladesh vs Pakistan, BAN vs PAK 1st Test: Updates on Bangladesh’s first innings:
- Play on the first day of the first Test is over. Bangladesh have scored 253 runs for four wickets. Rahim and Liton shared a 204-run partnership for the fifth wicket.
- Mushfiqur Rahim and Liton Das shared a century partnership for the fifth wicket. Liton has completed his half-century. At the same time, Rahim’s half-century has also completed his half-century.
- Bangladesh team has completed 100 runs in the first innings. Mushfiqur Rahim and Liton Das are at the crease. The team is expecting a big innings from both the batsmen. Both have completed half-century partnership for the fifth wicket.
- Bangladesh team has lost its four wickets till lunch. He has scored 69 runs in 28 overs. Liton Das is playing 11 and Mushfiqur Rahim is scoring 5 runs.
- Captain Mominul Haque became the victim of Sajid Khan by scoring 6 runs. His catch was taken by Mohammad Rizwan behind the wicket. After this Najmul Hasan Shanto also returned to the pavilion. Najmul scored 14 runs. Sajid Khan took his catch off Faheem Ashraf’s ball.
- Bangladesh opener Shadman Islam scored 14 runs lbw off Hasan Ali’s delivery. His fellow opener Saif Hassan also could not last long. He also returned to the pavilion after scoring 14 runs. He was caught by Abid Ali by Shaheen Afridi.
Here is the playing-11 of both the teams
Pakistan: Abdullah Shafiq, Abid Ali, Azhar Ali, Babar Azam (c), Fawad Alam, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Faheem Ashraf, Numan Ali, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Sajid Khan.
Bangladesh: Saif Hasan, Shadman Islam, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Mominul Haque (c), Mushfiqur Rahim, Yasir Ali, Liton Das (wk), Mehdi Hasan Miraj, Taijul Islam, Abu Zayed, Abadot Hossain.
BAN vs PAK 1st Test Day 1, Bangladesh vs Pakistan, BAN vs PAK 1st Test: Bangladesh suffered a 0-3 loss to Pakistan in the T20I series that ended on Monday, losing eight matches in a row in T20Is. Bangladesh’s Test record this year is also not good. They had lost two home Tests against West Indies. They lost the two-Test series in Sri Lanka 0–1 and then beat Zimbabwe by 220 runs.
BAN vs PAK 1st Test Day 1, Bangladesh vs Pakistan, BAN vs PAK 1st Test: At the same time, the Pakistani team is full of confidence from the Test series. Pakistan played out a draw against West Indies, the first series in the new cycle of the World Test Championship, after winning series against South Africa and Zimbabwe at home.
Keep reading for the latest sports news English.InsideSport.IN