If you also want to get liquor delivered to your doorstep, then you should also apply for an alcohol permit immediately. How to apply for permit? Today we are going to tell you this method.
Apply for alcohol permit in Maharashtra like this-
1. First Aaple Sarkaar Go to the website and create user id.
2. Click on “New User? Register Here” and then go to “Option 1” to generate the User ID. Fill the information asked here, such as mobile number, district etc.
3. During this, you will also have to provide your username and password, date of birth and age. This process will end with OTP, which will be sent to your registered number.
4. After registering on Aaple Sarkaar website Maharashtra State Excise Go to website.
5. Enter the recently created User ID details and go to option 11 “Permit for the purchase, possession, transport, use and consumption of Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor in the State of Maharashtra(FL XC)” on the left side of the screen .
6. Now the user has to fill a new form. Now click on “Permanent Permit” at the bottom and submit.
7. Now you should have documents like photograph (160×200 pixels), whose size should be from 5kb to 20kb. Apart from this, the user will also have to upload his scanned signature (256×64 pixels), whose signature will be the same size as the previous one. Users online photo editing website to resize photos and scan documents Pixlr can also use.
Note: Keep in mind that save the scanned documents as ‘photo’, ‘signature’ without any space and special characters.
8. Similarly, following the guidelines, upload the PDF format of Address Proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card etc.
9. This process will be completed only if you make the mandatory permit payment of Rs.1,020.60 (inclusive of GST). Users can make payment through credit/debit card, internet banking, mobile wallet etc.
10. This process may take up to 5 days. The user is advised to keep checking the submitted form on the Maharashtra State Excise website continuously. Once the application is processed, you can download its e-print. You will find the download option in the ‘receipt’ column.
Significantly, the decision of home delivery of liquor has been brought to promote social distancing during the corona virus lockdown. Maharashtra is the most affected state by this epidemic.